Having been the founder & President of a growing business with 150 employees and 14 locations, I have hands-on experience in solving the challenges and frustrations every business owner faces.
The only source of knowledge is experience.-Albert Einstein
“Planning” is simply the result of experience read backward and projected into the future.-William King Gregory
Going back in time, sharing experiences and providing professional insight I’ve learned through the years.-Suzanne Lyon
Suzanne Lyon, Fractional Integrator
I am a natural Integrator, with the ability to get to the root of an issue. As an experienced Integrator determining the best path forward for a growing business is intuitive for me.
By aligning the leadership team with the vision and developing a culture of accountability and execution I help business owners achieve their goals. A Core Operating System (COS) that’s followed by everyone on the team is key to turning visions into reality. I can fine tune an existing COS, or customize one that fits your company’s needs and culture. For businesses using the EOS Model® I am fluent in EOS® and have completed the Integrator Academy Master Class through Rocket Fuel University.
Integrator Job Description
- Faithfully executes the business plan, achieving or exceeding planned P&L objectives.
- Leads, manages, and holds the leadership team accountable for achieving agreed-upon commitments.
- Integrates all major operating functions of the business. Ensures everyone is rowing together in the same direction. Models the way, always working toward the greater good of the business.
- Resolves issues effectively—seeing real problems, being comfortable with conflict, calling out the problems, and solving the problems in a practical and healthy manner. Ensures the leadership team is healthy, functional, and cohesive.
- Ensures that everyone is truly following, and adhering to, the company’s core processes and operating system with consistency. Demonstrates effective project management skills.
- Dependably demonstrates a relentless obsession with values alignment, focus, simplicity, and clarity.
- Effectively collaborates with the Visionary and stays on the same page. Maintains a high level of mutual respect with the Visionary. Realizes the unique contributions and ideas that the Visionary has, and possesses an ability to filter and translate those ideas into functional plans for the company.
- Confirms that all key messages are properly and consistently cascaded across the organization. Inherently ensures that everyone is in the know. Verifies that a high level of effective communication exists throughout the organization.
All services adapted to fit the unique needs of your business
- Weekly strategy meetings – One on one online or in person
- Prioritizing – The right next steps and actions
- Planning – Developing the road map for moving towards goals
- Focus Partner – Stay focused on important vs urgent activities
- Brainstorming – Idea filtering for fit and priority
- Accountability – To your own intentions, it’s not a 4 letter word!
- Weekly Visionary/Integrator meetings – Clarity, alignment and issue resolution
- Weekly Leadership meetings – EOS® Level 10 Meeting agenda or similar
- Team accountability – Execution and follow-through
- Leadership development – Guidance, direction and coaching
- Financials – KPI’s, budgeting, reports and reviews
Owners Plan Development
- Aligning the owners wishes, needs and goals with the company vision
- Creating clarity and understanding between partners and shareholders
- Developing a plan to get the results needed by all the owners
- Clarifying individual owners timelines and exit needs
You’ve made such a huge impact on our team in such a short amount of time. Thank you for being such an incredible Integrator for our team!
Jess S. and the leadership team